Our Adult Daycare Program provides a safe, friendly atmosphere for the seniors who attend the program, and offers caregivers a break from providing care to their loved ones.
- Open Monday through Friday, 7:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Safe, home-like environment
- Friendly staff trained and experienced in Alzheimer’s/Dementia care
- Lunch and snacks included in the cost of Daycare
- Help with activities of daily living like eating, toileting, and walking
- Individual and group activities
- Financial aid available for seniors who live in Raleigh County and have a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia
Director of Social Services / Adult Daycare Director